Wednesday 15 December 2010

'Shadow Catching'


Last week I saw the 'Shadow Catchers: Camera-less Photography' show at the V&A, and was amazed at some of the photograms and other such wonders.
I have been making some of my own photograms this week, I felt they were a natural progression from my recent OHP projections of collections. An trace of the physical object.

I've also been working really hard on the Migration exhibition which will take place on 17th January - so not long. My first time organising/curating an event as big as this one, so wish me luck! We have 30 artists working hard, ready to install their pieces in the new year. Updates soon!

1 comment:

  1. These are great photograms. The V&A exhibition has inspired me too!
    http://wandering-the-dream-space.blogspot.com/2010/12/shadow-catchers-camera-less-photography.html

    ReplyDelete